Monday, February 22, 2010

Blogroll Goodness

I revised my blogroll the other day, and I’m pleasantly surprised by the many new Russian/Eastern European blogs. There’s a wonderfully diverse mix out there—from Taste of Russia (an American blogger eating her way through Russia) to Natasha's Kitchen (a Ukrainian twist) to Rich Food for Lean Times (by a Wisconsin-based blogger who’s originally from Azerbaijan).

I’m also a bit overwhelmed by all the great content these bloggers are cranking out. Oh, to be a new blogger, cooking your heart out and writing about it every day. I, too, posted four to five times a week back when I started in ’06. (Exhaustion and burnout will set in soon enough, bwa ha ha!). Anyway, check them out, and let me know of anyone I may be forgetting.

6 comments:

Sofya said...

Thank you for the mentioning of my little project here - that was so sweet.

Lo said...

Great selection of blogs featured here, Julia! Can't wait to take some time to sink my teeth into them.

Mrs. M. said...

Sofya--You're welcome. :)

Lo--I can't wait to read them either. Haven't had much time lately!

Arti said...

really a nice collection of blogs... thanks for the list.!!

www.myyatradiary.blogspot.com

NatashasKitchen.com said...

Thanks for including me here :) I had several visits from this post alone. Yay!!

Katrina@Around the world in 80 markets, and more.. said...

thank you, Y, for listing the Russian (ish:) blogs - always good to know. Rich food for lean times looks particularly interesting..

am never sure if I should promote mine as Russian, since I don't often cook or write about Russian food per ce, but I suppose mine is Russian in spirit! would be lovely to hear what your readers think;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails