Monday, February 22, 2010

Blogroll Goodness

I revised my blogroll the other day, and I’m pleasantly surprised by the many new Russian/Eastern European blogs. There’s a wonderfully diverse mix out there—from Taste of Russia (an American blogger eating her way through Russia) to Natasha's Kitchen (a Ukrainian twist) to Rich Food for Lean Times (by a Wisconsin-based blogger who’s originally from Azerbaijan).

I’m also a bit overwhelmed by all the great content these bloggers are cranking out. Oh, to be a new blogger, cooking your heart out and writing about it every day. I, too, posted four to five times a week back when I started in ’06. (Exhaustion and burnout will set in soon enough, bwa ha ha!). Anyway, check them out, and let me know of anyone I may be forgetting.

6 comments:

Sofya said...

Thank you for the mentioning of my little project here - that was so sweet.

Lo said...

Great selection of blogs featured here, Julia! Can't wait to take some time to sink my teeth into them.

Julia (alias Yulinka Cooks) said...

Sofya--You're welcome. :)

Lo--I can't wait to read them either. Haven't had much time lately!

Arti said...

really a nice collection of blogs... thanks for the list.!!

www.myyatradiary.blogspot.com

NatashasKitchen.com said...

Thanks for including me here :) I had several visits from this post alone. Yay!!

Katrina@Around the world in 80 markets, and more.. said...

thank you, Y, for listing the Russian (ish:) blogs - always good to know. Rich food for lean times looks particularly interesting..

am never sure if I should promote mine as Russian, since I don't often cook or write about Russian food per ce, but I suppose mine is Russian in spirit! would be lovely to hear what your readers think;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails